Introducing Modern and Total Network Solution to Co-operate World
Provide Low Cost Long Last Durable Solution to End User
• Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements;
designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
• Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency;
planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and
procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
• Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting
network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
• Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
• Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
• Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.