Provide computer network solutions and services that are aimed at maximising business productivity. We endeavour to reduce the risk associated with deploying new technologies and to minimise the total cost of ownership. In the market of leading-edge technology change is a constant. The way a company adapts to change in the market, and how it is structured to accommodate and exploit those changes, will differentiate it from its competitors.
Computer hardware and network engineering job training
- Technical Support
- Network Security
- Admin Training
- Spam and Anti Virus Protection
- 24×7 Help Desk Support.
IT Department is indeed for an organization to improve its business process using technology, an IT department is mandatory for management and support of the infrastructure. Why Outsource the IT Department? Information Technology is a critical part of the business process that can require technical competence beyond the scope of the current management. In this case, a third party should manage the IT function.
Job Description – Network Administrator
- Implementing and Planning Single Domain Environment
- Installing and Configuring 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 & 2022 DNS Server
- Maintaining DNS Server Active Directory Management with Security &policy
- Implementing and Maintaining Child Server Environment or Department Wise Network Solutions
- Real-Time Backup Server Solutions
- Planning and Maintaining Disaster Management Solutions for File Server
- VPN Solutions
- Implementing Mail Server Solution for Company (POP3 or IMAP)
- Planning and Implementing Short Distance and Long Distance Wireless Bridging Solutions
- Network Monitoring Solutions, Maintaining Load Balancing Devices and Network Traffic Balancing Devices
- Implementing and Planning Internet Distribution and Proxy Server Management
- Maintaining Web Server and Online Software Solutions (ERP)
- Implementing and Maintaining FTP Server and NAS, SAN Solutions
- IPTV and Cable TV Solutions for the Company
- Planning Backup Power Solutions or Solar Power Solutions for Company
- Planning and Implementing Cloud Networking
- Handling All Kind of Internet Routers (Port Forwarding and Port Mapping)
- Implementing Firewalls
YOUR DUTIES AS AN EMPLOYEE
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company’s computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements;
designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency;
planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and
procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning; troubleshooting
network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintains documentation.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
2 days ago