SK NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
- Implementing and Planning Single Domain Environment
- Installing and Configuring 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, & 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022 DNS Server
- Maintaining DNS Server Active Directory Management with Security & policy
- Implementing and Maintaining Child Server Environment or Department Wise Network Solutions
- Real-Time Backup Server Solutions
- Planning and Maintaining Disaster Management Solutions for File Server
- VPN Solutions
- Implementing Mail Server Solution for Company (POP3 or IMAP)
- Planning and Implementing Short Distance and Long Distance Wireless Bridging Solutions
- Network Monitoring Solutions, Maintaining Load Balancing Devices and Network Traffic Balancing Devices
- Implementing and Planning Internet Distribution and Proxy Server Management
- Maintaining Web Server and Online Software Solutions (ERP)
- Implementing and Maintaining FTP Server and NAS, SAN Solutions
- IPTV and Cable TV Solutions for the Company
- Planning Backup Power Solutions or Solar Power Solutions for Company
- Planning and Implementing Cloud Networking
- Handling All Kind of Internet Routers (Port Forwarding and Port Mapping)
- Implementing Firewalls
YOUR DUTIES AS AN EMPLOYEE
- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company’s computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements;
designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
- Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency;
planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and
procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning; troubleshooting
network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintains documentation.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.